Thursday, June 07, 2007

Share your time to help others

Share your time to help others
The movie “Pay it Forward” has a wonderful message about helping others and asking that they in turn offer assistance to someone else who might benefit from a hand up. Seeking resources for our personal shifts will result in a referral to the contact we are seeking. An exchange of our talents with another person will help us accomplish a project without spending financial resources. I help others, as my way of honoring and thanking the many people who have helped and continue to help me. Occasionally, I get to return the favor directly. Often, I “pay it forward” by helping others, and trusting that the people I help will carry the goodwill to their community.

Warm regards

Beth Page
Contributing Expert Author to Awakening the Workplace
beth@dreamcatcher-consulting.com
http://www.dreamcatcher-consulting.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home