Monday, May 07, 2007

What resources can I draw upon?

What resources can I draw upon?
When seeking resources to help you, I suggest making a list. Too often we limit ourselves to a short list of familiar options. This is an ideal opportunity to see if there are additional resources you could be considering, so take a few moments and make a list of resources you can access to help you achieve your plan. Then try and double the list. This is a time to access all the support available to you. When you have completed the list, review it with the following questions in mind. Is there anyone else who can support me? Are their government agencies who can offer additional resources? Did I include myself as a resource on my list? Are there professional resources that I can access to support me? Very few things are accomplished in life without the support of additional resources and people in our lives. Who can you call on to help you achieve your plan?

Abundance and bliss,

Beth Page
Contributing Expert Author to, Awakening the Workplace
beth@dreamcatcher-consulting.com
www.dreamcatcher-consulting.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home